Aug 28, 2015

Winter's Sky Pattern Collection







































Today I am publishing my first collection! And you're the first ones to see the lookbook!

I am so super excited!! Let's get some champagne! :)
I am celebrating the release of my first knitting pattern collection.

The collections name is Winter's Sky. All four designs are inspired by the unlimited colors, silhouettes and moods of the Scandinavian sky in the winter. How it always carries so much beauty and charm every day in its own different way fascinates and inspires me and my work in a very special way. By designing the collection I tried to capture this atmosphere.

The collection features four patterns:


Aurora


An asymmetrical shaped shawl using two colors, knit in garter stich and including short rows as well as some lace. Through your selection of yarn you can influence whether you want a light and hugging shawl (by using sock or lace weight yarn) or a more warming and protecting one (by using light DK weight for example). Also choose your colors in balance with each other or contrasting to one another to may give this shawl a very different face.
Advanced beginner's level.




First Snow


A shrug cardigan knit in cuddly wortsed weight yarn in two colors. Knitted flat in three pieces, using cozy moss stich, then seamed together. Finally, stiches are picked up around sleeves and body opening to add nice ribbing and a broad collar. The back part features a very beautiful lace and bobble pattern.
And why not fold the shrug in half along its horizontal line and wear it as a scarf or cowl?
Intermediate level.











Antares


A crescent shaped shawl, designed for sport weight yarn that can be knit in two different sizes. The body in half linen stich builds the base for the big 23 stich repeat lace border. Absolutely stunning! Beading option is provided. Pattern includes written and charted instructions for lace border.
Intermediate level.













Early Frost


A pullover in double-taper silhouette with set-in sleeves. An absoluetely figure flattering light garment designed for light worsted weight yarn. Rounded hem with little eye-catching openings on the sides. Zigzag lace pattern in the front and a stunning, non repeating lace pattern in the back. A little extra sleeve length is incoorporated for a an extra comfy feeling.
Intermediate level.













All the patterns can be found and bought in my Ravelry Store.


There is also a lookbook available to show you my designs. You can flip through it or download it as a pdf file.

I really want to thank all my wonderful test knitters again for providing me with their help and corrections and a lovely time during the process!
Thanks Jill, Liddie, Holly, Julia, Sandra, Ksenia, Debbie, Monika and Rachael!


I hope you'll all share my excitement and enjoy the lookbook and my patterns as much as I enjoyed creating this absolutely beautiful and cozy collection!

Now just have a look for yourself! Have fun!



Love,
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment